Tuesday, May 25, 2010

With the Jury deliberating at this moment, what will be the outcome of Conrad Black's trial?

I predict that he will be found not guilty on all charges.

You heard it here fist.

Well, actually, I can't say that for sure because you may have heard similar predictions elsewhere.

But you heard it from me here tonight.

What do you think? Will Lord Black be guilty or not guilty on the 42 charges?
Answer:
It's always hard to tell with a jury, but I think that Conrad Black will be found guilty on a majority of the charges. If you read some of the evidence, it's just stunning how he looted shareholders.
They wanted to be a hung jury but the judge sent them back. They will compromise and find him guilty on about 1/4 of the counts.
Conrad Black is pompous windbag. He considers himself Canadian Royalty (if there can be such a thing). I honestly hope he goes to Jail for many, many years. I am confident that many of my fellow Canadians share this opinion.
This is a very delicate question -if answered it might lead you to the Gauntanamo Bay! I know the answer but cannot talk it loud for obvious reasons. Try the Q%26A way always inquisitive /critical and try not to harm any . IF YOU WANT AN ANSWER On THE COMMON RUT OF MANKIND LINES You ill have to go to the mind sets of the jury%26 the judges -AT HOW THEY WILL SIEVE THE INFORMATION LAID BEFORE THEM BY THE LAWYERS IN COURT, THEN APPLY THE LAW OF NATURE-CALLED THE NATURAL JUSTICE IN SOME quarters. Then you will have to read in the minds of the judges- at how much of the law ( they know)they have to apply ( not to get an appeal on their backs) All know they are humans and liable ( not prone) to errors-see the miscarrriage of justice in societies and poor innocent ones kept so long in prisons to be released later( many gone for ever) -without compensation./law is a difficult area( note the disagreements ( meaning "not concurr" among judges of the highest appeal courts of any society ( except the Saddam Hussein likes) Courage my dear once you follow my advice you will come out with better knowledge.Perhaps you will discover why it is said "Justice is blind"( have you not seen some stuff around the eyes of a lady displayed in front of court room or public place? The think on this saying-What justice will we get from something blind?
I have been long excuse me I HAD TO TO CLEAR YOUR MIND ABOUT JUSTICE AND ITS DELIVERY.
Believe me justice that rules societies is not easy.It is not only the accused whose life is at stake but the -judges too are put on trial !Lucky are the jury men who emerge safe and sound from the combat!
So many questions ones? Why all this at an era of evolution ( which has always existed) of our social.? Believe me it's one of the most fascinating hobbies one could adopt to see how dirty is our social-without blaming any!
I think he will be found guilty (not on all counts)but he will serve time in jail definitely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

easy law Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting

vc .net